Natural anti-inflammatory agent with anti-proliferative and immunomodulating effect.
- prevention of the development of neoplastic changes in chronic inflammation
- prevention of relapses and recovery after anticancer therapy in gynecological and urological diseases of the pelvic organs
Instructions for use
- Propolis (ekstrakt)
- Hypericum (ekstrakt)
- Calendula (ekstrakt)
- Sea buckthorn (oil)
- Pink periwinkle (extract)
- Celandine (extract)
- Ascorbic acid
- Beeswax (natural)
- Solid fat
- Polyethylene oxide
- Dimethyl sulfoxide
Anti-inflammatory multicomponent natural preparation API-NORM® NEO combines the restoration of the depleted potential of the cell's protective mechanisms with the effects of suppressing unwanted increased proliferation and activation of the self-destruction function of defective cells, bringing these functions to the physiological norm.
A common feature inherent in natural multicomponent preparations for local use is the normalization of the sensitivity of many regulatory systems of the cell at once, which were disturbed as a result of long-term irritation by factors affecting the cells. This is ensured by the simultaneous impact on a wide range of different signaling and biochemical cascades by a variety of biological substances that have entered the cells directly at the site of application, bypassing complete or partial destruction in the gastrointestinal tract and liver. This approach is especially effective in chronic inflammations, when cells or tissues, which did not have the opportunity to independently cope with a long-term damaging effect, almost stop responding to it. The combination of nutrition of cells with microelements with a moderate antibacterial action of a non-antibiotic nature leads to the normalization of microbiocenosis without destroying normal microflora.
Thanks to the complex of properties, the natural preparation "API-NORM® NEO vaginal suppositories" activates local immunity, relieves inflammation, saturates cells with the necessary trace elements, inhibits excessive cell division, which creates conditions for effective treatment of chronic inflammation and neoplasia.
- suppression of excess proliferation;
- detoxification of cell decay products and other toxins;
- local replenishment of depleted reserves of microelements and macromolecules necessary to ensure cellular protection systems;
- restoration and normalization of immune properties of cells and tissues;.
- removal of excess load from antioxidant and other protective mechanisms of the cell;
- destruction of the protective biofilm of bacteria, which ensures their therapeutic availability;
- creating an antiseptic semi-penetrating wax coating on the surface of the wound and nerve endings;
- relief of inflammation and swelling with a moderate analgesic effect;
- deep penetration of active substances reaches almost all organs of the small pelvis;
- normalization of the microbiocenosis of the hollow organs of the small pelvis;
- decreasing the action of factors that stimulate cell regeneration, which prevents the development of precancerous conditions and prevents the recurrence of neoplasia.
- for the prevention and prevention of chronic inflammation, the development of neoplastic processes in the organs of the small pelvis, strengthening of the local immune response, initiation of apoptosis (death) of changed cells;
- in complex therapy as an adjunct before surgical interventions and after antitumor therapy to reduce local intoxication, prevent complications, create conditions for "safe" physiological healing of postoperative wounds with inhibition of excessive proliferation; restoration of immune protection and prevention of relapses;
- in palliative care as a local anti-edematous, anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent with the effect of inhibiting the growth, malignization and spread of neoplasms.
Indications for use
In gynecology with chronic inflammatory processes in the organs of the small pelvis, with a violation of local immunity, the threat of the occurrence and development of neoplastic processes, in complex antitumor therapy of the mucous membrane of the vagina and cervix, cervical dysplasia, endometritis, hyperplasia endometriosis, salpingo-oophoritis and other diseases of the pelvic organs.
In urology with chronic inflammatory processes threatening the development of neoplastic changes in complex antitumor therapy of the urinary system.
Do not use during pregnancy.
During the treatment period, breastfeeding should be stopped.
Use with caution in case of severe liver function disorders, individual hypersensitivity to any of the components of the drug.
During the treatment, it is advisable to refrain from sexual relations, other traumatic actions, consumption of spicy food and alcoholic beverages.
Method of application and dosage
The suppository is inserted into the vagina after hygienic procedures to the depth of the index finger. After the introduction of the suppository, it is recommended to lie down for 15 minutes on the left or right side.
If the mucous membrane is damaged, in the first days of use, burning may be felt for 3-5 minutes.
In order to prevent staining of underwear, it is recommended to use sanitary napkins.
For chronic inflammatory processes and neoplastic changes in the pelvic organs use 1 suppository at night for 10-15 days. Depending on the course of the disease and the doctor's recommendation, there may be up to three such courses. The break between courses should be 5 days.
In order to increase the therapeutic availability of the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries, vaginal suppositories API-NORM® NEO are used simultaneously - vaginally, and rectal suppositories API-NORM® NEO - rectally, 1 suppository of each type per night. The course of double application is 10-15 days. Depending on the course of the disease, there may be up to three such courses. The break between courses should be 5 days. The decision on further use is made based on the results of the assessment of the dynamics of changes and the doctor's recommendation
During the period of rehabilitation after radiation and chemotherapy API-NORM® NEO begins to be used on the second day after the end of radiation courses and on the 7-10th day after the end of chemotherapy courses, 1 suppository per night for 10 -15 days. The duration of use is determined by the dynamics of rehabilitation. In the case of slow positive dynamics, the course can be repeated with a 5-day break between courses. There can be up to three such courses.
In the preoperative period API-NORM® NEO is used to reduce swelling, to prevent the development of sepsis, and to increase tumor resectability. For this purpose, 2 suppositories are used at night for 5-10 days. In order to avoid masking the operative field with an additional color, the use of suppositories should be stopped 2-3 days before the operation.
In the postoperative period, on the second day after surgery, 1-2 suppositories per day are used on the pelvic organs to relieve swelling, prevent inflammation, the occurrence of sepsis, anesthetize and suppress excess proliferation. After 10-15 days of reception, it is necessary to take a break for 5 days. Further use is determined by the dynamics of recovery processes and the doctor's recommendation.
For palliative care and in cases of impossibility or impracticality of further full-fledged cytotoxic therapy and surgical intervention, API-NORM® NEO suppositories are used to restrain the development of the tumor process, relieve inflammation, relieve pain, and improve the general condition. It can be used both episodically and in courses lasting 10-15 days, 2 suppositories per day. The break between courses should be 5 days.
To prevent the development of relapses of chronic inflammation and neoplastic changes in the organs of the small pelvis in patients who had an oncological incident or a genetic predisposition - every three months for two years and especially in the autumn and spring periods, it is recommended to carry out preventive courses of 1 suppository per night, daily or every other day, for 10-15 days. If the condition worsens, it is possible to conduct additional maintenance courses of 1 suppository for 10 days.
General weakness, dizziness, nausea, joint pain, gastrointestinal disorders, burning and itching in the vagina are possible. When similar symptoms appear, the drug intake is reduced to 1 suppository per day for a period of up to 3-5 days. After that, you should continue the planned course. If the above or other side effects that have not been observed before last for more than 3-5 days, you should stop taking the drug and consult a doctor.
Intensification of the specified side effects is possible.
The drug should be stored from 0° to +25° C in a dark place inaccessible to children.
36 months from the date of manufacture.